When you understand the benefits of green building, why would you choose anything else?
Green Buildings Save 30-50% on Energy Costs, Every Day, Year after Year. Optimal Performance green buildings are energy efficient and enhance occupant health. This means a huge savings for you. Green buildings use 30-50% less energy than conventional construction, with the best designed structures saving their owners over 50% in utility costs.
Occupant health and well being increases employee productivity. This benefit can overshadow any expense of green building improvement.
To achieve these kinds of savings and working environments, special materials, technologies, and building techniques are called for. Working with Bazzani, your green building costs only 2%-5% more than conventional construction, which is paid back quickly through energy savings.
Some major benefits of green design and construction:
- 30-50% savings in energy costs, year after year
- Reduced healthcare costs, absenteeism, and higher productivity due to better air quality
- Green buildings are easier to rent and sell, and when sold they command a premium over conventional construction
- Use of renewable resources achieve sustainable standards in construction
- Much higher interior air quality due to the elimination of materials containing volatile solvents that outgas
- Energy-saving ventilation technology contributes to air quality without thermal loss
- Low-flow appliances reduce water usage
With green construction, your energy savings are locked in for the life of the building; and if the cost of energy increases in the future, you are guaranteed to save even more.