With over 30 years of experience, a guiding philosophy that’s good for business.
Every business needs to make a profit. Because business is so important in today’s world, good business needs to be about more than just making money. Good business is about preserving the environment and building a better society at the same time. That, in a nutshell, is the triple bottom line philosophy that guides our work today, and has from the very beginning:
- Economic Viability
- Social Responsibility
- Environmental Integrity
A leader in green building, with a difference.
In addition to many awards, we have a long list of firsts, including the first LEED-certified building in Grand Rapids, the first LEED double-Gold certified building in the world, and the first two urban zero storm water discharge sites in the United States. Today, everyone wants to be a green builder, and many construction companies are pursuing LEED certification for their projects. And that’s a good thing. Without question, we need as many energy-efficient buildings as possible.
We work more holistically:
- We start off learning everything there is to know about the owner, user needs, the site, the neighborhood, and the intended use.
- We understand that the above elements make your project unique and that they need to be perfectly integrated — not by using a checklist, but by taking a holistic approach.
- We then determine how to integrate green design, materials, construction, and technologies in the most harmonious and cost-effective way for your specific project.
When working with Bazzani, you end up with an exquisitely constructed green building, suitable for LEED certification. You also end up with a structure that has been designed holistically, by taking every important detail into consideration — not a building designed by using a cookie-cutter approach.
Building the health of the communities we serve.
At Bazzani, green design is not just one kind of service we offer. Green building is the only thing we do. It’s who we are, and it’s who we’ve been for over 30 years.
Our mission is to lead the industry in sustainable development and building practices that improve the economic, social, and environmental health of the communities we serve.
To discuss your next project or receive further information, contact Bazzani. We’ll help you achieve cost savings and build a better world at the same time.
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Social Venture Network
- Local First
- Alliance for Environmental Sustainability
- Wealthy Street Business Alliance
- West Michigan Environmental Action Council
- Michigan Historic Preservation Network
- East Hills Council of Neighbors